School Break at Tremblant: A Choice Destination
With its vast skiable terrain across 4 faces comprised of 102 trails and 3 snowparks, its lively pedestrian village and long activity lineup, Tremblant is the prefect School Break destination. Every careful detail has been considered to make it family-friendly: Great deals on lodging and ski programs, with activities specially designed for your younger crew members. Thanks to a $17 investment, there are many new discoveries enhancing Tremblant's on-mountain experience: What could be nicer, for crafting the best memories ever?
A Village where Everything is just a Short Walk Away
- Free outdoor entertainment and group games on Place Saint-Bernard: Tug-of-war, pick-up hockey, mini-Olympics, starlight disco, etc.;
- Huge lineup of sports activities in addition to skiing and snowboarding: Skating, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fatbiking, dogsledding, dune buggies, sleigh rides, etc.;
- All-weather family activities: Swimming and Tarzan rope, escape games, laser tag, pottery-, teddybear- and T-shirt making, Virtual Reality Centre, etc.;
- Over 75 restaurants, cafes and boutiques within walking distance of hotel establishments;
- Several firepits to relax and enjoy the resort's bustling squares, in the great outdoors.
A Family-Friendly Vacation Destination
- Kids under 17 stay free when sharing a room with an adult;
- Lodging Privileges ‒ Valued at $42+ per person at participating resort hotel establishments:
- First Tracks ‒ Get out on the trails a full 45 minutes before the general public;
- Slide Evenings ‒ Loads of fun tubing, come nightfall;
- Skate loans, with free access to a lighted outdoor rink.
- School Break Offer with up to 55% off, for families to sail the trails together;
- Daycare at the foot of the slopes, specially devised for kids ages 1 to 6.
Refreshed On-Mountain and Pedestrian Village Experiences
- New trail and 5 new glades on North and Edge faces;
- New high-speed detachable quad on North Side;
- Newly expanded and renovated summit chalet;
- Newly updated North Side base chalet;
- $3.7M Tour des Voyageurs 1 hotel complex renovations: New guest rooms, common areas;
- New Virtual Reality Centre where participants ages 6+ experience thrills and loads of fun.
Source : Tremblant