A fresh new Tremblant Experience this winter
From opening date, skiers and riders are sure to enjoy a flurry of new installations and upgrades enhancing their on-mountain and pedestrian village experiences at Tremblant, voted #1 Ski Village in Eastern North America a solid 19 times by SKI Magazine readers.
$17M On-Mountain Investment :
- High-speed quad lift ‒ On the North Side, the Lowell Thomas Express now boosts lift capacity by additional 600 skiers/hour.
- New trail + 5 new glades ‒ The North Side and Edge faces offer 90 acres of fresh skiable terrain.
- Expansion and renovation of le Grand Manitou ‒ The main summit chalet seats an extra 400 skiers and riders, with a complete makeover of its foodservice area.
- Upgrades to la Fourchette du Diable ‒ The North Side base chalet now has a permanent structure at the north end of the building, and increased user comforts.
- The Ikon Pass offers access to a number of iconic ski destinations around the globe ‒ In addition to Tremblant, ski Alta Ski Area, Aspen Snowmass, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Killington, Mammoth Mountain, Niseko United, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, SkiBig3, Steamboat, Stratton, Sugarbush Resort, Sugarloaf, Taos Ski Valley and Winter Park Resort, among others.
What's New in the Pedestrian Village
- Tour des Voyageurs Upgrades ‒ A $3.7M investment on guestrooms and common areas.
- Elevation, a new LGBTQ ski event held January 30 to February 3: Ski all day, then share lively apres skis and festive evenings with renowned DJs. Come celebrate diversity!
Follow Our Worksite Updates
From now until opening date, visit Tremblant's official blog for the very latest worksite updates.
Source : Tremblant