Sadly no I won’t be able to make it. Was hopeful I’d get out once before the end but won’t be the case. 

Hope you have a blast. What an experience. June 1st skiing in Quebec!

saw pics today of both Killington and Saint-Sauveur and the later looks to be in better shape. I guess the flat runout at Killington really does it in for them for keeping the snow. Usually that flat sucker is bare. 

Made it both Saturday and Sunday, and Sunday afternoon was great! Next up...I guess we can still hike it for a while! 

The new King of Spring! I saw another video earlier of them promoting the skiing. When they got closer to the bottom It looked skiable but depending on the skier traffic and temperature, it won't last long! In the video they skied down to the middle of the last pitch and walked over to the waterslides and finished off their run down the slide into the pool at the bottom. Cool video. It's on their Facebook page.

After last weekend it's done for me!

Ooooohhh I totally should have done that, I didn't even realize you could walk over to the slides from there but I guess that makes sense. 

We TOTALLY should have invited the King of Spring to come! I bet he would have...

I was there from 11-4 and then hit the waterslides. It was like an alternate universe. Trip report to follow...I've got a few to catch up on. :) 

It's the beginning of October, and the ski season is quickly approaching. I have started to think about where I would like to go, and I would like to add at least 1 new US ski area this year along with a revisit to Tenney and Bretton Woods. There would be visits to the usual suspects. Need to get update photos on the work at Orford, Owl's Head, and Gleason. 

For the new US area that I would like to get to would be either Bolton Valley, Magic Mountain, or Suicide Six, all in Vermont.

I would like to eventually do a trip to the Gaspé sometime with visits to either Petit Chamonix in Matapedia, Mont Comi, Val d'Irene, and Pin Rouge in New Richmond.  

I would also like to do a road trip to Eastern and southern Ontario, where a visit to maybe Brimacombe, Horseshoe, Dagmar, or Glen Eden would be on the schedule. I have family in the Milton area so any one of these areas could be a target. I know they aren't big hills, but would be interesting to discover along the way.

What are your projected plans for 2019/20?

I'd like to do a long weekend up in the Saint-Donat area.  Hit up Mont La Reserve, Val Saint-Come and Mont Garceau. Also a trip to Maine to check out Sugarloaf and Sunday River.   Will see. 

On my list this year are le Massif, at least one of the mountains in the townships I haven't been to yet, along with all the spots I hit last year, although this year I'll make more of an effort to check out Olympia, Gabriel and also Mont Habitant which I didn't get to last year. When visiting Ottawa would like to add Cascades to my list since I haven't gone in a few years, maybe Vorlage as well. I'll be in Ottawa nearly all of February :D 

This is the first year in a while  that I'm not buying Tremblant Latitude days...the price went up and as it turns out the rates in the spring are the same or still more affordable for 1/2 days anyways. 

Sommet Saint-Sauveur is also investing in Pente a neige near STM station Angrignon this year and I'm determined to try it with my snowboard since it has a cute beginner area and mini snowpark.

Pente a Neige looks interesting to see in a report. I had heard there is a new t-bar there, and an intermediate run this year too. Good to see a starter hill in the city not just for the kids beginning to ski, but for everyone who wants to learn. 

@Paul the funny part is that it will take me just as long to get there by metro as it will for me to just drive to Saint-Sauveur lol